We get this question a lot!
The benefits to In Home Pet Sitting vs. other Pet Care options are tremendous. The primary benefit is that your pets will be able to stay in their own home where they are most comfortable and secure.
Pets placed in kennels often experience:
- Small, cramped cages
- Loud, continuous barking
- Exposure to illness
- Experience a lot of stress
- Constant commotion with numerous employees and upset pets
- Only two to three short periods of outside time usually at an extra cost
- Most pets do not eat in kennels due to high levels of stress
- Not enough one on one attention
- An extra night stay due to limited pet pick-up times
Benefits to In Home Pet Care with The Lucky Pup:
- No car rides, we come to you
- No need to impose upon a friend, neighbor or relative
- You can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good loving hands
- Their routine will remain the same
- One on one loving attention
- Walks and plenty of outside time
- Cuddle time and playtime
- Special dietary needs or preferences
- Access to call us to check on your pets at anytime. At no charge we provide a daily Report Card via text, email or voicemail.
- Last but not least, your pets will be much happier and healthier
In the end we encourage all of our clients to do their research. Not every pet is the same or will respond the same. We want both you and your pets to enjoy the experience The Lucky Pup has to offer! Contact Us or Chat anytime if you would like some help and or advice.
North Kitsap’s Most Trusted Pet Care
Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and Pet First Aid | CPR Certified